[Moon-Net] 24 GHz AW

John Lambo pa7jb at ziggo.nl
Mon Nov 14 17:46:29 CET 2016

Thank you Vlada and Tonda for organizing the AW on 24GHz   .
I did have a problem with my elevation rotor so i had to stop,
Did hear G3WDG and DL7YC .
But now i know that after this weekend i will go on on 24ghz.
I have to make power and i am sure we can make a qso.
Will let you know asap when i have it ready .....

GL John  PA7JB