[Moon-Net] Maybe my soundcard has a noise problem?

Bill Booth ve3nxk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:38:28 CET 2016

On 2016-11-13 9:56 PM, Mark Lunday wrote:
> What are EME stations using for soundcard to get low noise?

Yes .... what are others using for the interface if any.  I use the
Navigator/Timewave unit, but from time to time have issues with Windows 10 updates
and driver issues.

Sometimes wonder if going back to direct connection is less problems.

--
Bill Booth VE3NXK
Sundridge ON, Canada

Visit my weather WebCam at http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html

Organ and Tissue Donation - The Gift of Life
Talk to your family.  Your decision can make a difference.