[Moon-Net] Fortran error with Map65 any help

John Carioti jvc7388 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:17:26 CET 2016

I am just starting out in EME and thought it would be nice to have MAP65 to
see stations that I can decode.  I bought an SDRplay receiver, and
downloaded HDSDR.

I have followed the tutorials online and have HDSDR talking to MAP65 OK- I
can see many EME traces on the waterfall display.  The problem is- MAP65
crashes with this error everytime it decodes (or tries to decode) a signal:

Fortran runtime error: bad value during floating point read

I did research and thought that checking "decode EME calls only" would
help, but it doesn't.  I have tried many different settings with HDSDR and
MAP65, but still crashing with the Fortran error.

WSJT at the same time will decode 100% no problem.

Does anyone have any idea what might be happening?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

In the mean time, I am still QRV with just WSJT, everything works fine.

73- John K2ZJ