[Moon-Net] KD3UY QRV 13 CM

bob kd3uy at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 15:18:24 CET 2016

Dear Moonnet,

My small 13 cm system seems to be working. 3 EME QSOs complete. Thanks to
many people, especially Al, W5LUA.

The system is small. 2.7M dish, 80W at feed, G4DDK preamp at feed.

I can RX 2300 -2420, but must TX 2304. At the present time, JT65 only. I
have tried and failed once on CW. Not giving up, can do better, hopefully
soon.

Please email me if you would like a sched. I should be on HB9Q 2300 page
starting approximately 2300UTC tonight, when the moon clears the tree.

All contacts very much appreciated, please forgive all rookie mistakes.

Thanks.

73,

Bob

KD3UY