[Moon-Net] Geometric (Spatial) polarization calculator?

Bob Atkins ka1gt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:22:25 CET 2016

Spatial polarization is a function of the moon's altitude and azimuth at each end of the path, so it does change with time and the change can be significant in some cases. For stations in the right (wrong) locations and long paths it can change by 90 degrees in a singe moon pass. For short paths the value is low and doesn't change much.

Bob