[Moon-Net] Elevation Angle Sensor

Cowles Andrus III K4EME candrus at mgwnet.com
Thu Nov 10 19:00:48 CET 2016

I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE THAT TOOK THE TIME TO GIVE ME GOOD FEEDBACK
ON THE ELEVATION ANGLE SENSOR!

It appears some had good luck with this sensor and some, not so good
luck!

It is a very inexpensive item, so I figure I would give it a try, and if
it does not work out, I now have a lot of other options to try from
different individuals on the moon net!

THANK YOU & 73!

COWLES K4EME