[Moon-Net] USER OF MAYA44 XTe

Stephen Hanselman eme at kc4sw.com
Thu Nov 10 07:17:47 CET 2016

To amplify Leif's comments on Linux there is a very nice package called CrossOver, which is a commercial implementation of the open source Wine package.  So far my experiments seem to show that it will run most Window programs. It has 100's of proven   ports and I have managed to make a rather complex package run by just telling the "loader" to run the executable.

Might be worth looking at

73's

Stephen Hanselman, KC4SW
Datagate Systems, LLC
3107 North Deer Run Road #24
Carson City, Nevada, 89701
(775) 882-5117 office
(775) 720-6020 mobile
s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com
www.datagatesystems.com
a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.

Sent from my iPad