[Moon-Net] Elevation Angle Sensor

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 9 19:31:20 CET 2016

I should have added that the reading is equally unstable whether using the short Cat 5E cable or a Belkin 50m pre-made 5E cable
There appear to be two types of sensor. The one I have seems to be similar to that in the 'Lidl' digital inclinometers and has very similar 'slow to settle' characteristics.
Sam, G4DDK

Sent from my DDKpad

g4ddk.com
g4ddk.blogspot.com