[Moon-Net] Elevation Angle Sensor

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 9 18:54:26 CET 2016

I tried one on recommendation. I was very disappointed at the very slow response. After any elevation change it would take upwards of thirty seconds to show a stable reading. Hopeless for tracking, but maybe OK to indicate the elevation if you don't need to move the antennas very often and the wind isn't moving things around. Fail!

73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent from my DDKpad

g4ddk.com
g4ddk.blogspot.com