[Moon-Net] Elevation Angle Sensor

Cowles Andrus III K4EME candrus at mgwnet.com
Wed Nov 9 18:34:59 CET 2016

There has been many discussions on Moonnet on elevation angle sensors.

I was thinking about getting the MACHINE DRO MODEL ME-AN-REM-PEN to give
me some elevation feedback on my small dish during overcast conditions.

Part # 5055396108576

This unit come with what looks like a 3 foot Ethernet cable, and appears
to have a RJ45 M type connector on each end.

I was wondering if it would be possible to use a 80 foot cable with this
sensor?

Has anyone used this sensor, and if so, how well does it work?

Price is low so it make me wonder.

Thank you & 73!

Cowles K4EME

--
Home page: http://cowlesradio.webs.com/
432 MHz ExtrEMEly Low Noise Preamp for sale: