[Moon-Net] DRIACS Antenna Control System

Fletch fletchv3 at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 9 17:02:21 CET 2016

Are you about to build a moon tracking antenna for EME? This unit is new
in original wrapping. I only opened the box to inspect it when received.
This unit allows you to use absolute encoders (MAB-25 – about $75 for a
pair) to track an antenna on a variety of celestial objects with high
accuracy. The unit is stand-alone, no PC is required. See
http://www.qsl.net/oe5jfl/ant_cont.htm and
http://www.linkrf.ch/acs-1.html for more information. This unit is
currently selling for well over 500 Euros. NIB without encoders which
are about $75/pair. $300 plus shipping or an interesting trade. Please
contact me off list. Tnx es 73 Fletch K3JYD