[Moon-Net] TS-2000X SSB TX Output Power Ramping

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Wed Nov 9 06:32:28 CET 2016

Paul
I have been using my TS2KX for many years (2002    or so ) doing MS
with FSK441 and on 6 m JT6M     signalink box conn to acc port
I am not using the *delay* function on the signalink box
I have not seen the ramping you see
73 Lars SM4IVE

previoues  mail was misprinted VOX  should be Delay button.

Upps to early in morning.