[Moon-Net] TS-2000X SSB TX Output Power Ramping

Ken Arck ken at arcomcontrollers.com
Wed Nov 9 02:32:34 CET 2016

At 04:53 PM 11/8/2016, Edward R Cole wrote:
>Paul,
>
>Be sure to report back the results of using the TS2000X ACC2 with
>JT65 on 2m-eme.  I suspect a few seconds ramping of audio input will
>not affect performance as the JT65 tone groups are repeated several
>times during a 50-second Tx sequence.

<---It doesn't make a bit of difference (I used a TS2K for years on
JT65 and the ramp up is no biggie. Much ado about nothing as far as
I've experienced

Ken

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"