[Moon-Net] USER OF MAYA44 XTe

Ivan Kaitmann ivaknn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 22:00:43 CET 2016

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 16:41:09 +0100
From: "Gianni Matteini, IW4ARD" <iw4ard at aririmini.it>
Subject: [Moon-Net] USER OF MAYA44 XTe
To: <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>

Hello Gianni,
I have probably similar configuration as you describe with IQ+ running with
MAYA44 into Linrad and MAP65.
I had the same problem about fortnight ago. I wasn't able to decode XT2AFT
with MAP65, Linrad issued error message, that the
sampling speed of the soundcard is out of the range. The sampling speed was
continuously changing between 44 kHz and  96kHz.
I suspected virus first, because the PC was unusually slow. I scanned it but
didn't find any. I avoided Linrad at the end and
I am feeding output from the MAYA44 directly into MAP65 since. MAYA works
with MAP65 flowless, holding 96kHz sample speed.
I  upgraded MAYA44 drivers, but it mixed up the Linrad soundcards
configuration, that I shall be forced to configure Linrad
completely from the beginning.
I still do not fully understand what has happened and it is even more
strange, that something similar happened to you.
I have been running MAP65 with Linrad on the W7 machine since about three
years, after successful calibration with the
noise generator.

73 Ivan OK1IL

<Hi EMErs',

<All users of MAYA44 XTe, it happens a strange thing.

<My MAP65 with IQ+ is configured with Linrad I often lose the simple rate of
96Khz passes 44.1kHz.

<I'm using Windows 10 with driver for MAYA44 XTe ver 1.20.

<You advice.

<73 by Gianni, IW4ARD