[Moon-Net] 2M antenna matching Data

Ray Rector wa4njp at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 8 01:42:53 CET 2016

Well said Serge, same roll close together make them the same length and put it on the air... Yes there will be some difference, but you or I and the people you are working will not know the difference,  Spend all day, make them with in 0.00001 wavelength of the same, and you will not realize the difference, you nor I have the ability to see of check any difference.. We all would like it to be perfect, we can get very close with a tape measure, on 144 or below you probably will never see the difference..Ray