[Moon-Net] TS-2000X Question

Curt Nixon radio.ku8l at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:11:47 CET 2016

I never see this on my TS2000.  I have 4 of them and they are various
dates but no behaviour like this.  Like others have said. Be sure Speech
proc is OFF and run with little to no ALC showing.  I usually adjust
levels just so I can see the ALC, then drop back a smidge so it doesnt show.

FWIW

Curt
KU8L