[Moon-Net] TS-2000X Question

Paul Andrews w2hro.fn20 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:45:53 CET 2016

David,

The JT65 tones at the monitor port on the SignaLink show no ramping
levels being generated outside of the TS-2000.   I am injecting audio
into the TS-2000 ACC2 port.   This ACC2 port is designed to take AFSK
data.    When ACC2 PTT is used the front panel microphone is cut off.
There are no input or output audio adjustments available for the ACC2
port.   Interesting that the TS-2000 allows AFSK on the AAC2 jack to
be passed through the speech processor.   My old FT-847 rear panel
AFSK input bypassed any audio processing or level control - as it
should.

Yes the issue appears to be the audio processing or driver circuitry
prior to the final output PA.   I did just hear from another TS-2000
owner with the same TX POWER Ramping "feature" / "problem".

Could this be a software problem with some early TS-2000s?   My
TS-2000X is a 2003.

Paul