[Moon-Net] MAP65 SDR-Radio

Don Hawbaker donhawbaker at outlook.com
Mon Nov 7 05:09:04 CET 2016

There are several places where you can configure SDR-Radio for packet forwarding.  But there is only one icon marked MAP65.  It appears to do the same thing.  Except there is an arrow head there.  You have to click that arrow head to actually begin the transmission process.  Not available at any of the other configuration locations.  You would think that something that important would be a little more clearly marked!

It is working well now.  Thanks everyone.  73

Sent from my iPad