[Moon-Net] USB Soundcard Up-Date

Bart van der Worp bart.van.der.worp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:45:10 CET 2016

Hi,

I think it is always better to use the supplied driver iso. the default stuff that is installed by Windows for products that are not mainstream.
So always use the driver on the CD or internet for the specific product.

Now you maybe have a wrong driver installed that is more recent than the one on the CD and therefor Windows does not actually use it?

You can (in older Windows versions) explicitly remove a driver using the device manager. So I suggest to remove it and than reinstall stuff according to the user manual that is supplied with the product.

Hope this helps!

Vy 73, Bart PA9WOR.