[Moon-Net] DLL errors with MAP65 and FunCube installation

David Anderson david at gm4jjj.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 19:35:44 CET 2016

Further, this is another tip that is relevant, but not essential:

I wanted to say that Map65 calls the qthid program (for the original FCD)
from the setup menu.

I replaced qthid.exe in the Map65 directory with a copy of FCHID2.002.exe
that is renamed as "qthid.exe". Now I can access the FCD Pro Plus controls
directly from the Map65 setup menu.