[Moon-Net] MAP65 SDR-Radio

Don Hawbaker donhawbaker at outlook.com
Sat Nov 5 17:00:23 CET 2016

The documentation for MAP65 V2.5 says that it will work with SDR-Radio.  SDR-Radio is considerably less complicated than LINRAD.  But I have not been able to make it work.  I'm using an SDR-IQ which works with SDR-Radio V2.3.  I gave set up SDR-Radio to send UDP to 50004.  I have set up MAP65 to receive same.

But instead of a connection, the receiving indicator just flickers every few seconds.  The receive frequency changes and then jumps around.  There is no steady connection like I get with LINRAD (is there a setup manual for 4.10 - incredibly complicated software, not user friendly?)   There are yellow lines on the waterfall screen.  Sure would like to make this configuration operational.

Anybody using this configuration?  Have I missed something?

73. WA3RGQ