[Moon-Net] eme video camera

Stephen Hanselman eme at kc4sw.com
Sat Nov 5 00:24:16 CET 2016

Doug,

I don't think you need telephoto, in fact given that you have to protect from the sun one might be a bit of a problem. One way I've heard of is to use a piece of PVC pipe 1"dia or so to build a sort of shotgun. Unfortunately this means you have to be able to get close to right and then use the camera but....  you may still need some sort of moveable filter for day light use.

Good luck and keep us posted
73's

Stephen Hanselman, KC4SW
Datagate Systems, LLC
3107 North Deer Run Road #24
Carson City, Nevada, 89701
(775) 882-5117 office
(775) 720-6020 mobile
s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com
www.datagatesystems.com
a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.

Sent from my iPad