[Moon-Net] USB Soundcard Up-Date

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat Nov 5 00:04:19 CET 2016

Hi Lloyd,
What computer do you use it with?
I got it this morning and no where does it say anything about Win 10

I plugged it in, and i get the usual beep boop that windows does when
something is plugged into a USB port. BUT........ it doesn't appear
anywhere.

Tried installing the drivers off the little CD, and it gets close to
installing but then always has an error before finishing.

So thinking maybe not win 10 compatible?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme