[Moon-Net] IQ+ PREAMP GAIN NEEDED

David Anderson david at gm4jjj.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 22:27:02 CET 2016

Leif,

I am trying to get my head around the test you propose with comparing the
noise floor of the receiver with a dummy load and that with the preamp and
antenna connected to the same receiver.

What if any assumption is made of the noise figure of the preamp or the
antenna noise level?

Many thanks,

David GM4JJJ