[Moon-Net] EME Survey

DJ3JJ dj3jj at gmx.net
Thu Nov 3 20:48:32 CET 2016

Hello Bob,
on http://www.qrz.com/db/dj3jj
i have made a list of cw QSOs in Dubus analog contest from 2006 to 2015
There you can see that No 1 analog band is 23cm with about 100 QSOs in
2011 in 1 weekend !

Number of EME stations available in Dubus CW EME contest on 2m and above.

No 1 band is 23cm, followed by 13cm. Continous rise of active stations
above 13 cm since 2008.

73 and gl Andreas