[Moon-Net] SPIDs

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 2 21:08:15 CET 2016

Thank you Alex for correcting me. Yes the IQ+ does not decode but MAP65 does. However for map65 to decode it requires signal from the IQ+ so it is really a play on words.
What I should have said is the following  The combination of the IQ+ & MAP65 does not decode as well as my 40 year old ICOM 275A & WSJT 7.
I will try to do what you suggested regarding more gain at the input of the IQ+.
Thank you Alex always a pleasure to hear from you
Serge VE1KG