[Moon-Net] SPIDs

Alex Artieda hb9dri at emeham.com
Wed Nov 2 18:58:06 CET 2016

Hello Serge

Many times I said "the IQ+ don't decode" is the software who decodes, if you
are presenting just 20dB gain at the input of the IQ+ then you are not
following the specifications, you must have at least 24dB, regarding WSJT,
install WSJT10, I really don't understand why people insist WSJT7 decode
better, Joe already said that many times.

Regards

73 de Alex, ZS6EME