[Moon-Net] SPIDs

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Wed Nov 2 16:19:00 CET 2016

Peter & all GA
Just set up your rotor. Run to it good size shield wires. 80M is a long length. Just measure the voltage at the end of the line with the rotor hooked up & see if the voltage drops when you activate your rotor with a load & adjust voltage accordingly. I do not know what is the current is when rotor is activated but the controller should provide the required voltage & available current at the rotor. 240 feet of cable is long cable but it should work if a good size cable is used. There is I believe 4 wires 2 for power & 2 for data.
GL Peter
Serge VE1KG