[Moon-Net] SPIDs

Bill Booth ve3nxk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:50:34 CET 2016

On 2016-11-02 7:09 AM, Bjorn wrote:
> I am running approx 19V to my RAS/RAK rotators. Good cabling (of course shielded)
> and good power/cabling in the PS-line

I am the same somewhat.  18V to the rotor with 14ga stranded house wire not
shielded.  Using wire I had the sensor is with regular CAT5 cable.  I used each
colour with one of the leads grounded the other one to the sensor.

Works great, maybe had to do the sun check maybe twice in last year.

--
Bill Booth VE3NXK
Sundridge ON, Canada

Visit my weather WebCam at http://www.almaguin.com/wxcurrent/weather.html

Organ and Tissue Donation - The Gift of Life
Talk to your family.  Your decision can make a difference.