[Moon-Net] Ras Spid

Sam Jewell jewell at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 1 20:36:12 CET 2016

A really good way to avoid manually adjusting az and el at the same time with the (earlier?) spid ras is to use a switch joystick (available on ebay for a few dollars). The gates for these allow you to select az or el but not both at the same time. Replace the mouse remote interface with the joystick. Mount the joystick on a small Hammond extruded box and you have a nice looking joystick as well!
Unfortunately, this is applicable only for manual control.

73 de Sam, G4DDK

Sent from my DDKpad

g4ddk.com
g4ddk.blogspot.com