[Moon-Net] How many people QRV on 432MHz

HorieToshimi je2uff at icloud.com
Tue Nov 1 14:03:58 CET 2016

Hi everyone

I am JE2UFF / Toshi from Japan.

I ask to ML member. How many people QRV on 432MHz.
Because some JA EMEer said, it major band is 144MHz. It has a lot of peoples that their is very active.
However, 432MHz is no need big space and antenna is very compact.

Therefore I will try to QRV on 432MHz. If I will QRV on 432MHz that I can easy contact or not.

My antenna is 20ele x 2 x 2 Horizontal direction with 50W

I'd like to receive the advice to make EME succeed from everyone.

de JE2UFF / Toshi