[Moon-Net] BLF188XR vs. MRFE6VP61K25H

Owen, Michael Michael.Owen at saabusa.com
Mon Nov 4 15:37:17 CET 2013

Dear friends,

The NXP Professional Samples Fairy visited me this morning, leaving a couple of BLF188XR<http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/BLF188XR_BLF188XRS.pdf> power LDMOS transistors.  These devices are nearly identical to the Freescale MRFE6VP61K25H<http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MRFE6VP61K25H> that have been so popular for 2 meter SSPAs.  There are some differences in input and output capacitance, however.  I already have F1JRD 144 MHz boards<http://www.qsl.net/f1jrd/MRFE6VP61K25H.html> for MRFE6VP61K25HR that I would like to use.  Has anyone on the Net done this?  If so, are any component changes necessary?
73,
W9IP

------------------------
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.
Senior Research Engineer
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC

Direct +1 315 634 3066
michael.owen at saabusa.com<mailto:lars.borgwingd at saabusa.coml>

5717 Enterprise Parkway
East Syracuse, NY 13057
www.saabusa.com<http://www.saabusa.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01CED940.DD0E0160]

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is company confidential or privileged. Any technical data in this message may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, and advise the sender immediately.