[Moon-Net] QST Cheap and Easy SDR

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 04:22:17 CET 2012

Bill,

To use the sdr-radio console with the rlt, you do it with the tcp server.  If you downloaded the rtl-sdr support files, i.e.  "relwithdebinfo" you would get a rtl_tcp.exe utility which you run to create a tcp_server.  sdr-radio v2.0 then connects to the tcp_server.  There is a youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n71jSRoEqos

here are the details:

and a link to the utilities:
http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/raw-attachment/wiki/rtl-sdr/RelWithDebInfo.zip

Paul