[Moon-net] Silent Key: Cor Maas: VE7BBG

Barry VE4MA ve4ma at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 10 03:44:54 CEST 2011

This is very sad news indeed.  I first worked Cor on 432 EME in 1975, on
Oscar satellites and later in 1980 on 23 cm EME.  Cor was always very
innovative with EME system configurations including the first use of
circular polarity on 432.  He was always very helpful to others and will be
sorely missed

Barry VE4MA