[Moon-net] for sale

OK1TEH Petrzilka ok1tehlist at seznam.cz
Sun Sep 28 22:53:11 CEST 2008

Hello Erich
I'm very sorry to hear that you leave EME. After K9SLQ, DL8OBU, EA3DXU and others
another 23/70cm QRO station stop it's activity. I'm afraid that 70cm EME (my favorite)
will be dead in next 10 years... ( http://www.ok2kkw.com/wsjt2006/provoz_eme.png )

Tnx for our fine 70cm CW/JT65 EME contacts & GL in your new hobby.

73 Matej, OK1TEH

PS: Is possible to work you on 23cm EME JT65 before you definitely QRT?