[Moon-net] CT-2

w2drz w2drz at madbbs.com
Sun Sep 28 19:03:10 CEST 2008

Hi,
Sasha, must have the complete ship address,
need this for the shipping pricing,
will use FED-X to ship unit.
Suggest to also order the relay board??

If you can fix the email problem on your end be good to keep message off the
reflector.
Do not have the problem with RW1AW address so not sure what to do here.

Sorry to post on the reflector but direct it bounces.
Will try to see if what is suggested below works, I will try that fix here
later?

NEW IN THE PICC code 2.01.
You can down load and test the new Drztrack.zip program now and
 see how that works in the new tracking program,
 K2TXB (RUSS) has designed in the new released DzCom program.

The new code in the PICC version (2.01) has several new options in it.
The ABSOLUTE US DIGITAL encoders can now be programmed by the CT-2
controller board for (3) options
(1) ADDRESS setting 0 or 1, (2) count DIRECTION CW or CCW, (3) RESOLUTION
high or low.

Addition of INDEX/ZPULSE and that allows the INCREMENTAL encoders to be self
correcting and
 they are close to being ease of use same as ABSOLUTE encoders keeping the
position auto correcting on power up
 and normal operating position correcting by the INCREMENTAL encoders using
the INDEX/ZPULSE signal.

Additional changes will be on the web page.
RUSS is working on updating the web page and not finished with that yet.

Thank You,
tom W2DRZ

http://www.w2drz.ramcoinc.com/
http://www.k5so.com/Hydraulic_elevation_system.html