[Moon-net] 23cm EME 'little pistol' ( Re: 2.4m dish)

Dominique Fässler (HB9BBD) dfaessler at bluewin.ch
Sun Sep 28 20:59:14 CEST 2008

Dear Sigh

Good to hear from you again! I recall our QSO which was not too difficult
but big fun.
However, I am surprised to read that you think we have lost interest in
small signal reading. We all get older every day, as you suggest but is it
really that much that you insinuate to the community the vanishing of
interest in small signal detection?
You beat on various things in your note. Interestingly, the so called big
guns get hit. I thought that these are instrumental to help the "pistols" to
get on their feet.
I can understand frustrations which might hit anyone of us. What I question
is to generally swing the stick 360 degrees to hit just anybody. Maybe I am
a bad QSL'er or have other deficits. Sure.
Maybe I got it wrong - so please correct me.
CU sn agn off the moon
73 HB9BBD
Dominique