[Moon-net] 3.4 GHz EME Report DL4MEA

Koellner, Guenter (NSN - DE/Munich) guenter.koellner at nsn.com
Sun Sep 28 17:24:59 CEST 2008

Hello,

still looking for the reason of my bad RX performance on 9cm, I today got partial success and 1dB more sun noise than before for now 9.4dB at SFI=67.

Surprised by OZ6OL appearing, I copyied him with "M" report, a lot of fading, some good "O" periods and received "RO". Thanks for the new inital, Hans.

Another sked with VE6TA yesterday was not complete, I didn't want to cheat using a "brainwave" deep search algorithm, no chance to read the callsigns out of the noise. Probably with now reached improvement it might be possible.

73, Günter (dl4mea)