[Moon-net] OZ1HNE ARI CW/SSB 144MHz EME contest result,

Jørgen Kristiansen oz1hne at post8.tele.dk
Sat Sep 27 20:00:33 CEST 2008

Hi EME'ers,

I was QRV on random CW during the contest and found condition very bad (yes, kapuut Guenter) with a lot of QSB. My own echoes was very very weak for a long time and polarity unstabil. I was QRV most of my moontime on saturday and only a few hours on sunday. I worked in total 31 random CW QSO's with 2 new initials UR0EQ and RU1AC. A few stations was calling me, but my brain was not able to decode, maybe too sleepy (-: I am very interested to hear from the stations I missed. Thanks to all for the QSO's and to all taking part in this very nice EME contest arranged by ARI. It was all great fun as always, and I look forward to hit the moon again very soon.

Here is the list of my random CW QSO's during the contest:

20/9 2008:
---------------------------
0004 PA3CWN
0011 IK2DDR