[Moon] [Moon-net] 2.40m dish

Koellner, Guenter (NSN - DE/Munich) guenter.koellner at nsn.com
Sat Sep 27 10:35:10 CEST 2008

Ironically, today my wife tells me that there is a 14-foot mesh TVRO
dish available in our neighborhood for the taking.  Since I have two
1.8m, a 2.4m, and a 4.9m dish, I certainly need another one ;-)  I
will probably retrieve the 14-foot dish if only to hold for some
future eme'r or amateur radio astronomer.

Hello Ed,

my wife just would tell me that I should watch out if the scrap dealer comes and catches it, to give away some of my stuff. :-)

Luckily, I am joking.

73, Günter (dl4mea)