[Moon-net] 2.40m dish

Julie & Stephen stephen_hayman at xtra.co.nz
Fri Sep 26 08:39:52 CEST 2008

Could we have reply posting to Moon –Net about this interesting posting please! Rather than direct replies which appears to be the norm. Many of us are perplexed as to the minimum requirements and to promugalate dissemination about this thread will aspire more of the many who are interested to be active 23Cm EME. Thank you ~ Steve ZL1TPH