[Moon-net] ARI 2m result

Chris SP7DCS sp7dcs at o2.pl
Wed Sep 24 22:47:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

At first I would like to thank ARI for making this nice event and all
stations for nice qsos.
I was qrv random unassisted with my usual setup of 16 x 8el and gs35b.
Degradation was not low what wasn't helpfull. Finally I made 38qsos
including 5 initials.
During shorter first pass I was able to make 30qsos even when I was not
qrv full time. Conditions were moderate to very good and there was nice
activity.
I was full of hope before second pass, but unfortunatelly it resulted in
big dissapointment - I added only 8 qsos during most of the night.
In fact conditions were more difficult and there were Faraday lock outs,
but during many moments condx were good or even excellent before my
moon-set where my echo was huge.
Sad true was that there just were no stations interested in making cw qsos.
Anyway I had a good time and enjoyed contest!

20.09.2008
OK1KKD RX1AS PA3CWN IK2DDR IK1FJI I1ANP IT9CJC YO2AMU OZ1HNE IK3MAC
RU1AA I3EVK OK1MS PA3DOL# SM7GVF K9MRI F1FLA W3TWX F9HS F0CXO I2RV
SM2CEW LA8YB G3ZIG LZ1DP VA3TO# DF1CF DK3EE F3VS RU1AC# IV3GBO
21.09.2008
YU7XL DL8YHR YU1EV# YO9FRJ F6BKI#313 PA2CHR YO3FFF

Sorry for signals I was not able to dig out... For example:
- Matej OK1TEH - I heard you tropo and eme, but lost your eme signal as
moon was going behind building
- R?,  9UV?,  maybe RV9UV ???
- 2EQ ???
and probably few others. Please call next time in ARRL contest:)

VY 73 ! de Chris SP7DCS

--
Chris SP7DCS
email - sp7dcs at wp.pl, sp7dcs at o2.pl, sp7dcs at smrw.lodz.pl