[Moon-net] ***SPAM*** CONTEST RESUTS FOR NOV 15TH

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Sun Nov 16 16:58:39 CET 2008

GM folks here is a list of stations worked before my amp blew up. enjoyed being back on EME eventhough it was so short.

RU!AA    -8db,  k2bla  -19db ,   RA6AX - 4 , VERY STRONG , PA1GYS -25db , K1JT -17 (NOT COMPLETED Joe I do not know what happened}  IK1UWL  -17db nice copy,   KB8RQ  -19 It took us 2 hours to work last nite i was only running 60watts in the shack.Thanks Gary for staying with me you are the man.Also worked W8PAT John i cannot find your report must check the RX.WAV but i know we worked
Serge VE1KG