[Moon-net] DL4MEA's 70cm fun

Koellner, Guenter (NSN - DE/Munich) guenter.koellner at nsn.com
Sat Nov 15 23:35:56 CET 2008

Yes yes yes, 70cm is fun....

worked: oh2po, i1ndp, ua3ptw, sp6jlw (yes, it was really me!!!), pi9cam, kl6m (great!!!), ja5nns, hb9q, g3ltf, df3ru, fr5dn (where is fr?) dl7apv
I probably heard vk3um and f2tu

Very unsual, or have I forgotten it, or is it just today so strong? Fading!!! in a few seconds period signals appear or disappear. Also, sometimes I got very clear and load echos.

Rig: 4.5m dish f/D=0.32, CT1DMK ring feed, KA0RYT preamp (0.3dB NF), switchable polarity, GS35b about 1.4kW out, FT847

Now I plan to sleep until tomorrow around 05:00UT, then I will be back on 70cm.

73, Günter (dl4mea)