[Moon-net] P29NI notes from K6MYC

Lance Collister w7gj at q.com
Thu Nov 13 05:09:56 CET 2008

Hello!  Mike has put together some thoughts about his recent EME DXpedition to
P29, and I have put them up on my website so you can read about his adventure:

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/P29NOTES.doc

Mike did a great job under very adverse circumstances.  He was stronger here on 6m
EME than he was on 2m, but I was very pleased to contact him on both bands.  I
can't imagine how he had the energy to single handedly undertake EME on 2 bands at
once!  I think Mike needs a vacation now!  Thanks for sharing the notes about the
trip with us, Mike!  VY 73, Lance
--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8)
P.O. Box 73