[Moon-net] AD4TJ Contest Plans

David davideme at peoplepc.com
Thu Nov 13 00:19:54 CET 2008

Please look for AD4TJ this weekend on 144.113 +/- QRM 2nd JT65B; will call CQ often but will also S+P for contacts. Also will do CW so listen for  " dah di-dah-dah-dah "!!

I want to echo Joe's K1JT comments about the users of the loggers: Stay on frequency after your scheduled QSO attempt and listen/watch for those who are not allowed to use the loggers as they/we will be calling you!!  Good luck and happy moonbounces to all!!!

73,  David AD4TJ FM08le Virginia  4x15/700w JT//KWplus CW