[Moon-net] qrv 2m & 70cm & 23cm CW

Chris SP7DCS sp7dcs at o2.pl
Wed Nov 12 21:28:12 CET 2008

Hi,

I plan to be qrv during the contest on 2m, 70cm and 23cm CW random
unassisted.
Last weeks I was working to get 70cm system running. My 4 yagi array is
up again with repaired preamp and TX line. Old 250W PA has been retired
and I want to try new 400W SSPA for the first time. I do hope it will
work as I had no opportunity to test everything together before.

So my rig is:
2m       -   16 x 8el + gs35b
70cm   -     4 x 25el + 400W SSPA
23cm   -     3m dish, RA3AQ feed + 200W SSPA (at feed)

I will change bands depending on activity level and conditions, but as I
have TVI problems on 70cm I will on this band mostly during the night.
I hope for good activity on all bands. Especially on 2m where activity
was very low in the first weekend.

Good luck to all and see you!

VY 73 ! de Chris SP7DCS

--