[Moon-net] K6JEY ARRL Contest Activity

Doug Millar dougnhelen at moonlink.net
Tue Nov 11 19:05:10 CET 2008

Hi,
	We, KJ6HZ, W6SZ, KI6LQV and myself are pretty much ready for the
weekend. We will be on both nights on 432mhz CW with 4x25el, 1kw,
.4dbnf. We will also be on with our new 10' dish on 23cm. All issues
have been resolved and we get 8db+ sun noise. We have 300w and .16db
NF. We will be on CW and JT mode unassisted. We look forward to being
on consistently in the future. Moonrise here is about 0300z depending
on tree growth. (Our rainy season was last Wednesday and everything
is growing.) Looking forward to working lots of stations.
	Doug K6JEY