[Moon] [Moon-net] Important Notice about Rubidium Oscillator Orders

Conrad_G0RUZ conrad at g0ruz.com
Sat Nov 8 22:43:06 CET 2008

If anyone wants a nice built unit with 2 x 10 MHz, 2 x 5 MHz, 2 x 1MHz
and 2 x 100 kHz outputs, battery backup fully metered EFRATOM type FRT
Rubidium source then you can by mine for 130 GBP. It even comes in a
flight case. No photos until Monday because it's at work. It's about
time that they bought their own anyway! I also have a video distribution
amplifier PCB with 5 outputs that will drive long cables. I would like
£25 for that. All plus shipping - the FRT is heavy but the batteries
could be removed.

73

Conrad G0RUZ