[Moon-net] Important Notice about Rubidium Oscillator Orders

Doug Millar dougnhelen at moonlink.net
Sat Nov 8 21:54:27 CET 2008

Hi All,
	We are totally over loaded with orders. Please read Robin's message!!

STOP!

Do NOT send money until you get an acknowledging message from me that
I have units available.., We are now 100% oversubscribed.

DO send a message telling me who you are and how many units you would
like so I know how many to order.  I will get a post made when the
supplier tells me that more are available.

this is a volunteer effort, I am not making any money on these
transactions.  I will handle as much as I can as fast as I can.

Robin, WA6CDR

WA6CDR at CQ160.NET
CDRENT at KINDERTEACHER.COM ( paypal adderess)